Thursday, April 18

Happy New Year!!!! ...????

I. Am. BACK!  It's only taken me over 100 days to get back into the swing of things, but I'm back and here to get started on my blogging for all you that enjoy it.  It's already after 11pm and I know that I can't dedicate enough time to tell you all of the things that our family has experienced in 2013 so far, so I will have to save that for my next -- and soon to come -- post.

In the meantime, I will let you know that we are all doing well; especially the children as they continue to grow like little bean sprouts both physically and in their personalities.  Thank you to the family and friends that read my blog and were patient while I went through what I thought would be an end-of-the-year transformation of BabiesBGood.  I finagled with the layout and home picture, yet nothing seemed right.  I missed my elephant figurine standing in the shadow... what can I say: I love me some baby elephants and I love that picture to pieces ;-)

We'll chat soon!
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment