Tuesday, September 11

Sam's in Double Digits

We've had a very busy past three weeks and so I haven't been able to post much, but I wanted to share Sam's 10-month old pictures.  It's getting harder and harder to get her to stay still... Matt was super easy and listened well.  But this fast cat isn't having any of it!  I had to coax her with so many toys that I finally gave up snapping pictures.  Good thing I got a couple of cutie ones :)

Always stickin' a leg up

She's got this ADORABLE smile!

I love how her nose is always red.  I call it "snow nose" {like what huskies get}

Sammie has 8 teeth, loves to eat bananas, cheese, turkey, applesauce, and anything I'm eating.  She's still a long, lean crawling machine, but in the past few weeks she's learned how to stand up on her own without using anything to get herself upright.  Very impressive for a {then} 9 month old!  I hope she starts her walking soon, although I think she's nervous to with her tornado of a brother.

1 comment:

  1. Such a little cutie. Pa Paw loves his babies

    ReplyDelete