As November wrapped up, we started to share excitement with the "early celebraters" {you know, the people or companies that don't let one holiday end before starting a new one!?} by getting our tree and decorating our mantle.
Fernbank: an establishment guilty of "early celebrating"
At least their Christmas stuff is awesome
Matt and Lucy on the "SantaSaurus Express"
And now that December is here, can you believe the temperature was in the high 60s today!? I'm definitely not complaining, and the weather didn't prevent me from getting in the spirit of Christmas :) Once I see that change on a calendar from the 11th month to the 12th, I am a bleedin' green, red, and winter white! We spent the day at a park that I was told of called Shorty Howell. The kids liked it okay; I'm not much for woody mulch that isn't flip-flop or wobbly-baby friendly, but the equipment was enjoyed by both kiddos.
Matt likes to get in the baby swings when Sammie's in them
Rockin' his GT jersey!
Then we came home to do some outside work -- or in Sammie's case, just play with Jack
I think it's fun switching out our flower bed for a more festive color scheme that goes with the season.
Jason asked if we have to do this every holiday. I told him only the
important ones and that he'd have to wait to know what those are. I don't think he liked that answer.
Top of the mornin' to ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment