Saturday, December 1

Recent Happenings

Here are some things that have been going on...

We transformed Matt's car into a ride for Sissy...

...and he still wants to drive it but allows her to hitch rides ;-)

Matt's new ride, which he hasn't yet driven {it'll be done charging tomorrow... stay tuned for a video of that!!!!}

Speaking of cars, one day while Jason was washing our cars last week, Matt couldn't help but jump into the puddle where ALL the water collects.  I knew he was eyeing it for quite some time, and I just couldn't say no to such a curious little boy.  But I could say "no" to a curious little girl...


Sam and I are branching out in the fine dining world.  We stepped away from Panera and Chick-Fil-A and ate Cuban food this week.  Can we say #childhoodflashbacks -- haha! She sure does love tostones like her mama!


And in my ever-changing world, here are two constants:
#1 -- This smiley face at breakfast

#2 -- this smiley face at breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment