Saturday, June 30

Chop Shop!

According to Jason, I had a "bad mom" moment today >> I buzzed Matt's gorgeous hair off.

I know, I know, I've already gotten grief from Jason, my niece, a family friend, my mom, and probably even Matt in his own little way.  But I had to do it.  The kid has incredibly thick, long, heat-holding hair.  It had to go; like I said in my previous post: it's too friggin' hot for him to have a headwarmer on his noggin.   So, BUZZ it went.  All down the tub drain.  He cried, I'm sure Jason cried a little inside, but it is what it is.  He's still a cute little worm :)

Here is the last picture taken of his surfer boy hair

Here's the new 'do {before I shaped up the edges with a trimmer and straightened out the front}

He looks like a totally different kid!!!!!!!!!  Still love him the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment