Tuesday, June 19

Misc. Garb

Here a few random things that have been and will be going on in June:
  • I joined the old athletic club I used to work at many moons ago.  I'm glad to be back, and Matt loves playing in the kid center!  I take Sammie into the pools since she loves splashing around, and started taking yoga classes {it's so bad... the last yoga class I took was when I was 17... yikes!}
  • I've been entering to win different sweepstakes on HGTV and the Travel Channel.  I rrreeeaaalllllllllyyyy want to win SOMETHING!!!!!!!
  • I really like this link that I came across on Facebook.  It's another thing I can work on, and I'm sure many other people can, too.  I really like these self-help things that have been floating around the newsfeeds and social media sites; they're mood lifters :)
  • As you may know, I'm obsessed with all things Real Housewives, and New Jersey is no exception.  Season 4 is a total succubus.  The drama keeps boiling and it's such a fvcking trainwreck, I love it.
  • Me and some girlfriends went to see Kathy Griffin live at the Fox Theatre.  I can't believe how old I feel after a late night... It's mind boggling to me how I used to pull all nighters.
  • Matt's birthday is coming up and I'm being a lazybutt about getting the invitations out.  So if you're a family member and were wondering where you're fancy schmancy invite was, now you know.
  • I'm going to start taking Matt to the story times at the library again.  I haven't braved it since being a mom of two, but I need to get him into that realm again.  He used to love it, so I'm hoping that hasn't gone away.
  • My dad has been moved back to his home and has made leaps and bounds of progress!  It's so crazy how your physical state can be dramatically affected by your emotional and psychological state.  Anyways, he's doing well and continuing to have therapy provided in-house.  Keep praying!!  :)
  • Our beloved PDK airport with the awesome park had a misfortune today; check it out here.  We were actually going to go to the plane park today but I made a last minute decision to go to the train park since it had been ages since we last went.  Although you can't see the crash site from the park, you definitely would have been able to hear it.  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment