Friday, October 19

Fall & Halloween Love

We are very much in Halloween mood this year!  Atlanta's weather has been nothing shy of perfect and our whole family has been spending as much time outside as possible.  Check out our fall spirit pictures!

Thank you, Matty, for picking out all our flowers!  He picked the perfect amount and colors.


Our fireplace decorations
 

...after we painted Matt and Sammie's pumpkins...
 

...picking out their mini pumpkins...

...and after they painted their pumpkins!

Matt's

Sammie's


Check out this adorable fall tree that Matt did at preschool



We've been really soaking up this time of year and trying to do everything autumn-related everywhere we go.  I suppose it doesn't help that my birthday is this time of year, the weather is stunning {like I mentioned earlier}, Halloween is the coolest holiday ever, and there is SO MUCH to do in Atlanta during this time!  From pumpkin patches and fall festivals, to beer festivals and great harvest food, I can't help but be in a fabulous mood during October :)

Lunch break at Atlanta Bread Co. -- their squash soup is perfect
 {side note: if you live in Atlanta and love all things Panera and/or ABC, you need to check out the ABC in Norcross... they have a beer/wine selection that I just recently stumbled upon!  Now if only Panera can hop on that bandwagon, I'd set a tent up in their parking lot.}



Outdoor sibling looooove

my little artist





I recently had to get a tire patched, and you would have thought Matt was in heaven.  We walked in to the tire place and he goes, "Oooooooh.  ...wow...  Mama, WHEELS!"  Thank God we were there for an hour, because if I had pulled him out in 10 minutes, he might have had the biggest meltdown I've ever seen.





These are too stinking cute to not share... Matty holding Beary and Blanky in a Bjorn.

 

 



And last but not least...

Getting ready for the winter!!!!!


Happy Fall, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment