Thursday, October 25

Template Design for the Kitchen

Yesterday was had a guy come out to bring our new sink and measure everything out for the countertops.  Tomorrow is the installation... I cannot WAIT! :)

Measuring the layout
I'm not really sure why our floors always look reddish-brown in pictures... it kind of bothers me...

Here are examples of the counter top next to a sample of the color the cabinets are.

The herringbone sample is our favorite so far.  I think we may wait a few weeks before doing a backsplash, though.  We're going to let the new counter top and cabinet combo sink in and then make a final decision.  Sometimes when things are large scale, your mind changes.  So we'll see.  Some other ones I really like are in links here and here.  We're leaning more towards keeping the Carrera marble, but sometimes we think a taupe color or a brown would look good.  Whoooo knooooowssss...

Stay tuned for the work in progress of tomorrow's installation!

No comments:

Post a Comment