Monday, October 8

Videos Gallore!

Here are the videos that I promised from two weeks ago {ugh, I know, I'm slacking again}.  Some are older and some are newer, but they're all adorable to watch :)  The older ones are first, and the most recent ones are towards the end.  Enjoy the cuteness!


This is when Sam first started to walk, right around mid-September.  Ignore the ghetto look of an unbuttoned onsie... she's a wiggleworm when changing diapers. Also, my kids never eat candy... we happened to go to get one from the bank and so I thought it'd be a good carrot for the horse :)


This one's awesome: Matt went to a birthday party for a friend of his and inside the goody bag was Pop Rocks.  Hell.  Yes.  So I had to educate my son on how fabulous certain candy is.  The reaction from his first taste was too priceless to not record the second taste. 


A clip from our neighborhood friend, TuTu the Turtle.



Mommy-Daughter date at Piedmont Park when Matt was at school one Friday.
Look at that big girl!


Playing "ghosts"


Sibling love and sharing at its finest.


No comments:

Post a Comment