Thursday, April 12

Office Reno, Easter, & a Haircut

We're done with the office!!  Wooooohooooo!  Finally!  Well, we're like 99.9% done... we still need to add the quarter-round, do some caulking, and get another plant, but other than that -- DUNZO.  I'm so glad this hellish project is over with!  Here's Jason's updated home office:






On Sunday we celebrated Easter at mass but had to leave early since Matt was causing too much chaos, then headed over to my mom's house.  Matt was being completely OOC so this was the only family picture we were able to snap.  Yep - he's screaming and wiggling out of my arms; Sammie looks oblivious; Jason's confused; and I can't even force myself to smile.  I made Sammie's little outfit and Matt's matching tie {which you can see in another picture}.

  




Today we got Matt's hair cut!  He hates it, but he looks oh-so-handsome afterwards :)  I love my big boy!

 Eatin' the best bruschetta pizza for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment