Tuesday, April 24

Positive Thoughts Needed

Some of you may know that my father was sick early last year and suffered a long recuperation battle to gain only a portion of his old life back.  He was just starting to seem happy again, too.  Well, now we're right back to where we were on March 12, 2011: my father landed in the ER again on April 12 and you can only imagine how my family feels: worried, confused, and tired from all the unknowns of his condition, prognosis, etc.  Please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers as he tries to regain a better state of consciousness; my family in your thoughts and prayers so that we remain calm and level-headed  throughout this deja vu nightmare; and lastly, the doctors, nurses, and medical staff in your thoughts and prayers that they continue to provide my dad with the highest quality of care and respect so that I can have my dad back to as normal as possible.  {Sidenote: He's no longer in the shithole that is known as Emory.  He is at St. Joe's, where he originally began treatment for his brain tumor back in 1985. They have been wonderful and attentive, just like my family remembers them to be 27 years ago.}

On a happier note, the boo-bunnies are being as cute as ever.  We've been enjoying the zoo, the plane park, indoor playgrounds when the weather is chilly/rainy, and lots of backyard time.  This week we have Yellow River Game Ranch and Fernbank planned, too!  Keeping busy over here :)  I also thought I'd share some cute little videos from today that I thought would you give you a dose of some babylove:

Sammie took a break from cereal simply because I couldn't fit it into our morning routine.  Today I decided to pick it back up.  I like how she gets pissed at the end... I like to think it's because she realizes she's on camera:)

Matt loves playing with this dinky little slide when we go to Garden Ridge, so today I finally threw it in the cart and brought it home.  He slid down about 4 times and the rest of the time ran his cars down it.  Oh well... as long as it gets used somehow. {what a goof}

I'll try to update again soon!  Thanks for keeping my dad and family in your thoughts!  They are much appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment