I came across this blog through a friend of mine and was so touched that I just HAD to share the link. You can get the whole story from the blog, but in a nutshell, it's chronicling the story of a 5-month old adorable little girl who is battling a genetic disorder. Grab some tissues: Avery's Bucket List
Her story pulled at my heart strings because the little girl, Avery, is just 10 days younger than our Sammie. I encourage all of you to share her story on your own blogs, with your friends and family, your work place, churches, etc. so that this little girls gets as much support as she can! The little girl loves to get presents from those who have her in their thoughts and prayers... I think me and Sam may send her a little something so she know she has a friend in Atlanta, GA :)
And remember: be thankful every day that your loved ones are here with you, especially those of you who have little munchkins . Hug them super tight every night <3
Okay I cried..
ReplyDelete