JB and I just had to get out of the house this morning to enjoy the awesome weather! We headed over to
Yellow River Game Ranch to burn some of Matt's energy off. He freaking LOOOOOVES this place. It wasn't crowded at all {I was afraid the weekends would be bad} and there were a lot of kids his age so they would all kind of follow each other -- super cute. Right when we walked out of the gift shop onto the trail there was a little fawn, maybe a year old or so, waiting to eat some food! We had bought peanuts, carrots, and crackers, although you can bring your own food, too {which we'll do next time}. Matt loved feeding the fawn peanuts and I was surprised he would eat them!
Matt's little deer he loved
He kept "talking" in a super high-pitched voice to the chicks like I do to the pets
Baby goats!!!
We took some videos, too. I'll try to post those later in the weekend. We're planning to go next week with Matt's friend Joshua -- the boys are going to have the
best time!
No comments:
Post a Comment