The pollen is
OOC here in Atlanta the past few days. I noticed Matt's nose getting snotty late last week and thought he was getting a springtime cold, but sure enough it's that nasty pollen! When he blows his nose it's like you can
see the particles swirled around and stuck in his snot and his poor throat is so rough and scratchy. Sammie even has some booger action going on, it's so sad! Neither Jason or I ever struggled with pollen allergies and just figured it was because we grew up exposed to it our whole lives. WRONG. My little Georgia peaches are having a hard time with it. So over the weekend and through today we're trying to lay low in the house until they're feeling a little less agitated by Mother Nature. I'm hoping to break out our pool tomorrow so that he can enjoy some sunshine this week {here's to hoping!}.
Sissy-pop is down and out. Everyone was getting tired earlier than normal today.
He likes putting her down for naps; it's so preshie :)
{Closing the door so Sam can rest}
No comments:
Post a Comment