Thursday, March 15

Whimsical Wednesday!

We had quite the day yesterday... Sammie's first rice cereal and a new "pet" for Matt.  I had decided to start Sam on her cereal and thought it would be presh if Matt was the first to give her her first meal {I of course gave the very first spoonful, but he did the rest}.  It was priceless...

"That was tasty, mom! Gimme more!"

"Oh, hey, brudder!  Hook me up with that cereal!"
 

{gasp} "Das enuff, brudder--"

{choke, gag} "gahh ughh ahhh!"

It was hilarious, sad, and memorable all balled up in a foil wrapper.  Only thing missing was a sentimental Dove's saying.  After all that, I took Sammie to the living room to give her her bottle and I hear Matt doing his animal-talk voice -- a very high pitched tone that's used to talk to puppies, bunnies, and the likes.  I see him all crouched down holding part of his banana and I'm thinking, 'What the heck is this little booger doing?!'  And alas, he found himself his very first stray pet.

Meet Wady {like "lady" with a 'w'}.  He's a man-bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment