On Tuesday I met up with a friend and her son {who is Matt's little buddy} at Fernbank to see the IMAX movie Born to Be Wild. She had taken her son a few times before and mentioned how much he loved it, talking and laughing about the animals, and said I should take Matt to see what he thinks. So we planned to meet up -- and I'll admit, I was nervous that he was either going to {a} be bored and not sit still, or; {b} freak out the whole time and then we'd have to leave because he's being that kid that makes everyone turn their heads.
Well, we walked into the dark theater and instantly he was hooked!! We were running about 15 minutes late so the movie was playing as we entered, and I don't think he took eyes off the giant screen until the credits were rolling. Matt behaved so well, just sitting on my lap and being mesmerized by the baby elephants {love} and the baby orangutans. Even little Sammie was a charm, just chillin' in her carseat and hitting the bottle.
No comments:
Post a Comment